MAA

MAA

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Cool PTC Site that Has been Paying Consistently + i will pay you $3 as Bonus


Guys,
I have been telling Mylotians about the Genuine PTC sites always. It takes time and patience to watch and research a genuine site from an ocean of scams. I have found one such wonderful site again. the details are below.

The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you view.

Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through AlertPay. The minimum payout is $10.00.

You will always have at least 10 clicks as a standard member or 20 if you upgrade to premium.

Join now and receive a $0.05 Sign-up Bonus

Payments are processed and issued via AlertPay within 14 days (7 days for premium members). You can only request one payment at the time.


If you find this exciting then please visit my Blog and Get started.the link to my blog is in my profile.

I will pay you a Bonus $3 once you reach Payout .This is from me as i believe in sharing and earning together.

CLICK TO JOIN